Gifts of Life Insurance
Gifts of life insurance can be the perfect way to help CCALT conserve some of Colorado's historical agricultural lands. If you are thinking of different ways to provide a future gift to CCALT, a gift of your life insurance could be a sensible, as well as generous, course of action.
How does that work?
- Name CCALT as your life insurance policy beneficiary.
- You can obtain flexibility by naming us as primary beneficiary but keeping ownership.
- Another option would be to name CCALT as contingent beneficiary and secure your family's needs first.
- At death the proceeds are paid to CCALT, and we apply them to the program you have designated.
How does that benefit me?
- You would like to make a significant gift to CCALT but currently do not have the assets to accomplish your charitable goals.
- Reduce estate taxes by removing proceeds from your estate.
- You support CCALT and our conservation goals.
Are you interested? Contact Alyssa Street at 720-557-8270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.