Why should I make a planned gift?
Many people want to make charitable gifts but need to do so in a way that helps meet their other personal, family, or financial needs. Planned gifts give you options for making your charitable gifts in ways that may allow you to:
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Increase your current income
- Plan for the financial needs of a spouse or loved one
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a reduced tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and/or avoid capital gains tax
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Receive income from your personal residence or farm
- Plan for the transfer of your business
- Leave a charitable legacy for future generations
Please contact Alyssa Street at 720-557-8270 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to talk about your gift planning options with CCALT.