Include CCALT in your Will or Estate
A bequest from either a will or a living trust is one of the most popular and easiest ways to support CCALT in the future. A bequest enables you to gift any amount you wish to CCALT free of estate tax. You can give cash, property or a percentage of your estate, with or without restrictions. A bequest can be made by creating a new will, adding a codicil to your present will, or including CCALT in your revocable trust.
What are the benefits of a bequest?
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can always modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can distribute your assets according to your wishes.
- Bequests can provide for your family now and meet your charitable goals after your death.
- You will save on estate taxes with appropriate planning.
- You will know that your gift will benefit CCALT tomorrow just as you intend it today.
Please contact Alyssa Street at 720-557-8270 or email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to talk about your gift planning options with CCALT.
Have you made a bequest to ensure the future of agricultural lands in Colorado? If so, please contact Alyssa Street at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can thank you!